Memes

I am new to the internet, but I love it, I started looking at the internet since 2019, not the start but at the middle. I saw many memes, old ones, new ones stupid ones. But my favourite out of all is all of them. I saw one crap post called UH OH it is a crap post, I saw it I found it funny but it is very immature. We then created crazy things out of it.

I also saw another meme, quite a while ago, called engineer riding, it is a meme, another crap post, I don't know what to say about it. I get the meaning of few of the memes but some of them, I need to look up.

Hopefully I will get most of the jokes some day but you don't get everything you want.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

life is fun

The barber

TOP 10 WAYS TO LIVE